These business offer services that are outside our remit:
- Brumfield Labs: software consultants specialising in crowdsourcing and historical documents.
- Peter Foden: Latin transcripts and translations, family history research, archive consultancy, and landscape and property history.
- Remark Legal Archive Research: archive research and transcription of legal records.
- Halcyon Virtual Assistance: virtual assistance for historians and heritage organisations.
- Transcription Services Ltd: multilingual transcripts and translations, including French, Spanish, Italian, German and Dutch.
- Arcre: fast and efficient document copying at The National Archives, Kew, and research assistance in 20th-century military history.